Pages

background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sandwich Thins

We are low carbers at our house.  We aren't very big sandwich people, but when we do have sandwiches The Man and I like Sandwich Thins.  I decided to give a homemade version a try.  I googled for recipes to use as a guide (I never follow a recipe to the T).  Here is where I found the recipe I used.

Rising
 Cooled and sliced
 PB and J
 Second batch minus a couple.
I have a wondermill and grind my own fresh flour.  These turned out lovely.  Princess and I like them better than the store bought ones.  We will be making these again.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world...I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your creations.

    We like sandwich thins too. We try to watch what we eat...especially recently. I've never thought to make my own...I'll have to check that recipe. Thanks for sharing!

    PS I stopped over from A Plain Path. =)

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29