Pages

background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Taking it One Day at a Time

Lately I have truly been living in the moment.  It is hard to think futuristically  when you don't have energy for the present.  Some days are good and others well not so good.  My brain is always tired.  I don't feel or want to have to make any decisions that have any weight to them at all.  I don't even want to go to the grocery store.  It is pretty bad when you avoid 1st grade math because you just don't want to use your brain.  I never had to use it before when it came to first grade math.  I guess it is true what they say you lose 1/2 your brain cells with each pregnancy and seeing as this is my third I am now in the deficit. 

I can't wait to get over this hump of the pregnancy.  At least I am hoping it won't be like this the entire time.  I can't wait to sit down to eat something and actually be able to finish.  I am not a wasteful person and I am a big budget, meal planner, so this is killing me.  We have really been bumming it in the meal category lately and I can't wait to get back to normal.  I was telling The Man last night if evolution was true we would have evolved this pregnancy thing a long time ago.

I have been thinking on how "His grace is sufficient for me" and it is true.  I am blessed with The Man, Princess and Roochie who all help out and look out for mommy.  My favorite time of day is prayer time, we pray several times throughout the day.  Each time we pray the kids always pray for "mommy and her baby to be healthy".  Each time I hear this it is like a hug, big warm arms wrapped around me, reminding me that everything is going to be okay.  This is His grace to me, only one of the many ways He shows it to me. So for now we will be taking it one day at a time and enjoying each day to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I understand. Even making a grocery list seemed a daunting task for me. Hugs & prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm listening to your hug again.

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29