Pages

background

Friday, January 25, 2013

Time Where Did You Go?

My first baby is nearly 8, my little man nearly 7 and my last baby almost a year.  Time where have you gone? Why are you in such a hurry?  My babies are growing way too fast. I feel like I miss weeks with just one blink.  Time can you slow down? It seems like yesterday I was planning a wedding and getting married. I was young and now... I went from being a young girl barely 20 to being married with 3 kids in what seemed like overnight. I know its been years, because my calendar and my body tell me so. Time your such a tease. When I was young the days couldn't come fast enough and now I don't know where they have gone.  What a cruel joke to play. One thing you have taught me is to cherish the moments for they will be but memories before I know it.  So I cherish each day with my loving husband and sweet kids.

James 4:14
"whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away." 

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I know how you feel! Planning Emma's birthday.....

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29